- R-Groups: Organiser for R-Ladies Lancaster, U.K.
- Interests: Statistics, STEM Communication, Clustering, Image Analysis, Modelling
- Contact method: Twitter, GitHub
Updated 5 months ago.
- Interests: nonstationary time series, changepoints, multiscale methods in statistics, applications of wavelets in time series analysis, time series that arise from energy applications
- Contact Method: Academic Website
Updated 6 days ago.
- R-Packages: SpatialEpiApp, DClusterm
- Interests: My research focuses on spatial and spatio-temporal statistics and their applications to health surveillance. Specifically, I develop, implement and apply statistical models and methods to explore the spatial and temporal patterns of disease, determine their association with potential risk factors, and allow rapid detection of outbreaks.
- Contact method: Twitter
Updated 1 year ago.
- R-Groups: Member R-Ladies Lancaster
- Interests: simulation
- Contact Method: Twitter
Updated 3 months ago.