- This event has passed.
Lightening Q&A of Your R Questions
February 16, 2017 @ 7:30 pm UTC+0
Come for answers to your questions, stay for drinks and sushi provided courtesy of Dataiku!
You voted and now we have our top questions! Come see presentations on:
1) How can I read in many data files at once? as presented by Julia Carbajal
2) How to handle missing data in R? as presented by Maria Paula Caldas
3) How to analyze eye-tracking data in R? as presented by Katie Von Holzen
4) How to fit a non-linear mixed model? as presented by Page Piccinini and Eric Kramer
Answers will take of the form of roughly 10 minute presentations, followed by time for questions.
_________________________________________________________________________ Instead of having one primary speaker for the February 2017 meeting we’ll have several, and they will be YOU answering questions that others of YOU asked! Here’s how it will work:
1) Have an R question you need answered? Submissions were closed Sunday, January 29.
Then starting Monday, January 30, you’ll get the chance to upvote your favorite questions:
2) See a question you like? Upvoting was closed Monday, February 6.
3) Able to answer a question? Leave your name on the vote form indicating that you could present an answer.
We’ll take the top four or five questions (that also have a person who could present) and go over them at the meeting.